Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Doings and Goings on...

It's LibertyCon week. Yeah, I'm a bit distracted with packing. I will have a book review drop DURING LibertyCon, so please keep an eye out for that. Otherwise, I'm also busy looking for a better paying job. Even if that means moving.

In other news, the new edition of A Pius man is now up on Amazon. Here's the phyisical, and the electronic version. Amazon hasn't merged them just yet, I don't know why. Declan's a friend, and my review of the trilogy(there's also some short stories and a volume of history) is currently my most viewed post. Yeah, I liked the original versions, but from what I've read of Russell Newquist's work, the new edition will be tighter. I'm hoping to snag a copy at LC.

I know I missed doing a post on the games at Origins, but I will work on one for GenCon. No, I'm not going this year; I've got too much on my plate, and GenCon would cost me more than LibertyCon. Without getting a hotel room.

When you play Social Justice, the world loses.

1 comment:

  1. Always takes Amazon a day or two to get ebook and paperback listings linked. My July 1 release still shows as separate pages. Looking forward to seeing you at LibertyCon!

    ReplyDelete